What is it?
According to Merriam-Webster, “Artificial Intelligence is the capability of a machine to imitate intelligent human behavior”.
At IntraSee we have harnessed various aspects of AI to provide a next-generation leap in UX capability for your Enterprise systems. Using Chatbot AI technology, the IntraSee Conversation Broker, plus our Usability Cloud, we can now enable conversational interaction with your entire suite of ERP systems. Regardless of the mix of on-premise or Cloud.
We believe that the function of a good UX is to support conversations in any format on any device.
We are very proud to announce that this new capability is available starting July 2017 (read more in our announcement)
And if you’d like to become acquainted with your future UX, we have a pilot program that allows you to kick the tires on what a Chatbot solution would look like in your organization.
For Chatbot capability we are primarily focused on the following strands of AI:
|Machine Learning||Deep learning, predictive analytics|
|Natural Language Processing||Translation, classification, clustering, information extraction|
|Speech||Speech to text, text to speech|
|Expert Systems||Inference engine, knowledge base|
We would explain our approach to AI in the Enterprise like this: our belief is that employees and managers (or students and faculty) visit an ERP system to complete a specific function (they are not there simply to browse). These functions can be categorized as processes. And the method by which a process is completed can be described as a conversation. Individual conversations can take place in multiple formats: voice, text, or web. And can also take place on multiple devices: phones, tablets, laptops, etc.
What do I get?
- Access to IntraSee’s pre-built library of skills for Employee, Manager, Student, Advisor and Faculty transactions/queries
- Pre-built adapters that enable approving of workflow, running reports and searching for content against multiple SaaS and on-premise systems
- A chatbot that can answer your organization’s frequently asked questions direct from your many content repositories
- The ability to speak in over 100 languages automatically
- Full configurability of the dialogue flow, phrasing and security filtering
- Concierge capabilities where a chatbot can hand off to other chatbots or live agents