Ida 21.02 will be released and available for customers beginning at the end of this month. Here are the highlights in this release as we continue to fine-tune the incredible accuracy performance we see from Ida as well as make various bug fixes and improvements.
- No-match text is now configurable
- Feedback Loop language toggle button styling changes (see both English and native languages used in this tool)
- Capturing auto-utterance & initiator analytics to better understand who is handing off to Ida
- Add Oracle ODA 20.09+ NLP model support for improved accuracy
- Manual chat-ui language setting to force a specific language vs. auto-detection
- Pruning features for audit data
- Pruning & archive features for chat data
- Check skill version against IUC version prior to testing
- FBL Row Padding Fixes
- Clean up Thumbs UI/CSS/HTML
- Support separate DE processes for Help FAQ and NLP Failure process
- Easy On/Off for Thumbs user satisfaction ratings
- Audit reports for blank lines in answers
- New 80/20 split administration page for training/testing data sets
- Feedback loop now filters at server for improved filtering
- Fixed MS Teams Variable Error
- Now Capturing MS Bot User ID values
Product Update Notes
The focus for this release was to continue to improve NLP and utterance matching performance even beyond the 90% mark most of our clients are seeing. The central part of this improvement is supporting updated NLP models. As part of this support, the automated regression testing was significantly changed to more closely model real life thereby ensuring better quality assurance.
A series of features were added to understand how Ida plays in the larger context of an enterprise by tracking any referrals it gets, where it is being used and what channels it is running on (such as Microsoft Teams).
Next we have features added for better multi-language support such as now having a choice between a configured language for a user vs. auto-detection. Additionally, the language being used can now be passed to integrated systems for an end-to-end experience in your language.
We continue to add more skills to the library of Ida. Clients can get up and running quickly by using this catalog. Recently we have been adding content around the return to work/campus. Finally, many bug fixes, performance improvements and other minor updates are included.
Contact us below to learn more and setup your own personal demo: