The next release of Ida, our digital assistant, will be available for customers beginning at the end of September, 2021. This post contains the highlights of this release which focused on automation and improving the ROI of digital assistants.
21.03 in Summary
21.03 includes many fixes and enhancements with a focus on the Feedback Loop process and the new Oracle Digital Assistant (ODA) NLP module. We are making the process of giving the machine feedback easier, more streamlined and efficient so it takes you less time each cycle. Ida’s Feedback Loop is a differentiating feature which drives its high accuracy marks.
Ida also adds improved automation to accuracy tracking and will now warn you when accuracy starts to slip or there is a growing concern. This will save you time from having to analyze reports and instead just grab your attention when your attention is needed.
Improved user experience features are also part of this release such as the new ability to rate, trap and provide custom outcomes when users are expressing frustration. An example of this is getting them over to a live agent when you sense they are growing frustrated.
The Ida library was also updated and we now have hundreds of pre-built skills for employees, managers, students, faculty, advisors and guests. You can read more detailed release notes below.
- Bulk Import/Export Utility for FAQ+
- Streamlined CV Configuration Page
- Streamlined bot build process
- Updated Ida catalog & training data
- Autotest support for negative testing
- Improved Feedback Loop labeling/help
- Ability to record who initiated a chat via handoff
- Improvements to Lightbox UX in Feedback Loop pages
- Adjust bot export process to allow “empty” NLP Segments
- Automated topic-level training data management
- Improved QA autotest output
- Last Accuracy KPI Dashboard Tile
- Accuracy Leak KPI Dashboard Tile
- Streamlined UI and choices for Feedback Ratings
- Feedback Loop: New unrated option for ‘too vague to rate’
- Trap frustration utterances and direct accordingly
- Fixed show utterances in FBL in some use cases
- Improved thumbs rating UI
- Metrics Report: Sort location data by conversation count
- Add DE branching logic support for auto-suggest inputs
- Friendly not authorized message when guest-to-auth handoff fails
- MS Teams Authentication updates
- Improved translation performance for HTML responses
- Improved filtering and defaults for Feedback Loop
- Allow small talk decoupling in a digital assistant setting
- Support for custom disambiguation response pre-text
- Updated Feedback Loop Metrics Report to accommodate data model changes
- Scheduled archiving of old Feedback Loop and Autotest data
- jQuery conflict resolution for chat ui
Contact us below to learn more and setup your own personal demo: