Guided by Cristian Durca and his forward-thinking team, Seneca collaborated with IntraSee’s Gideon Taylor division to create ‘Sam’—a top-tier enterprise chatbot. The results? Transformative benefits for the campus community.
- 259,000+ questions answered during last 12 months
- 93.99% ACCURACY. Average confidence the AI has the right answer for the user’s question
- Almost 50% of questions answered outside of business hours
Seneca’s Chatbot Transformation: The Power of ‘Sam’
- Ubiquitous Assistance: Whether it’s students, prospects, parents, or staff, Sam is omnipresent, addressing a vast array of queries round-the-clock.
- Operational Efficiency: Not only does Sam serve questions outside standard business hours, but it also communicates in multiple languages and provides instant access to enterprise policies and data, eliminating lag-time data synchronization between systems.
- Centralized Knowledge: With Sam, the need for multiple bots is a thing of the past. All information flows from a unified Salesforce system, ensuring up-to-date content, reduced redundancy, and simpler maintenance.
“The collaboration with IntraSee proved indispensable for the project’s success. We take great pride in our current achievements and eagerly await what the future holds. Stay tuned for more exciting developments! Thank you IntraSee for your guidance and support.”Cristian, Director of Information Solutions at Seneca
Watch and learn more about this project and how it is impacting the entire Seneca community. Congratulations Seneca!